Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where Did August Go?

It's unfortunately been over a month since my last post!  What a slacker I've been!!!

But, though August flew by, it's given me many things to write about!

Last month, I....

1) Photographed my first wedding
2) Vacationed in Destin, Florida
3) Moved into an apartment!
4) Started back at Clemson
5) Didn't get Andre Ellington's autograph at Fan Appreciation Day
6) Scored 2nd row seats to the Ball State Game

And technically this month, but have to include it...

7) Visited the Georgia Aquarium
8) Watched the Clemson Tigers defeat the Auburn Tigers at the Chick-fil-a bowl in Atlanta!!!

And I'm looking forward to the first game of the season in Death Valley this weekend!

Yay for football!  Yay for Clemson!!!!!  GO TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment