Thursday, October 3, 2013

Disney Magic Bands: Receiving Your Magic Bands

It's been a while since I've last posted, and we're now less than two weeks out from our Disney vacation and Magic Band testing!

Our Magic Bands came the day after Disney shipped them - I was surprised by how quickly they appeared on our doorstep.


Magic Bands

The bands are labeled on the box, and the name is printed inside of the band (I'm assuming for security issues).  There is also an ID printed inside of the band.  They are noted as non-transferable (just like Disney park tickets).

Magic Band-02

The grey band around the outside of the Magic Band can be removed to make it smaller to fit your wrist.  This is something I think I'll have to do, but I didn't want to make a permanent decision so soon.  Once the grey rubber is torn off, I don't think there is a way to reattach it.  However, I'm sure that Disney sells something to make the bands larger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment