Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 Disney World Trip Report: Day 4, I Don't Wanna Leave!

Our last day was a gloomy one. There was no sun in the sky. I was bummed because had I known it was going to be overcast, I would've taken more Beach Club photos the day before when the sky was beautiful. I was also really sad that we had to leave! It's so hard to go back after having a wonderful vacation!!!

We woke up early and went to EMH at Epcot. We went straight to Soarin' to ride, then ate breakfast at Sunshine Terrace and used FPs for Soarin' afterwards.

Day 4

Day 4

Day 4

Day 4

Unfortunately, World Showcase didn't open until 11:00 which was our check-out time. Would've loved to grab a bite to eat from F&W before leaving.

Day 4

The only thing that makes it easier to leave is knowing that you'll be going back soon! We'll visit again over the Christmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment