Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 3 - M&M World

M&M World is the cutest. I remember coming here when we were little girls (I still have my green M&M ring)!

It's four levels of M&M shopping fun. The first level includes a variety of pre-personalized items. The second level has a giant color-sorted M&M dispensers so that you can make your own M&M bag, and it's priced by the weight. I wanted to make one, but it was awfully crowded over there. The third level is where you can find the 3-D movie, "I Lost My 'M' in Vegas." They also have a glass collectibles, as well as some M&M memorabilia. The fourth floor includes the M&M Nascar (to be honest, I didn't see it this time!) and home decor.

Photobucket

Photobucket
M&M Wall

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The entire store is very colorful and well-themed. All we bought were 12 packs of M&Ms for $6. By the end of the week, we had to go back for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment