Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 3 - Rainforest Cafe

We love Rainforest Cafe. The first Rainforest Cafe we ever ate at was the one at MGM Grand. So, it was on our list of must-dos for the week.

Whenever we're at the Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom, we spend at least half an hour in the gift shop waiting on our table. However, here it was only a few minutes before we were seated - just enough time for me to get a pressed penny to add to my collection!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This guy's at the entrance. People throw pennies in his mouth. All fountain change is donated to the Save the Rainforest fund.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yellow fishy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Once again, we were seated by this guy.... it seems like we're always sitting by him. I want to sit by an animatronic elephant!!!

Photobucket

Rachel ordered the Rainforest burger. I think I ordered a wrap of some sort. Dad ordered the Rainforest burger, too, and I can't tell you what mom ordered.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ladies' bathroom door!

Photobucket
I was unsuccessful at getting a picture of the gorilla upstairs... the upstairs seating was roped off, and I didn't want to get caught sneaking back there, so I used super zoom.

We had to order a volcano...
Photobucket
These things are soooooooo good!!!

Photobucket
I love the barstools!

Photobucket

After lunch, we browsed their merchandise, but didn't find anything we had to have... or wanted to carry around!

No comments:

Post a Comment