Saturday, November 24, 2012

"Living Life Unleashed" - My Feature Article And Photographs Published In Women's Adventure Magazine

For years, I have been blogging about my adventures on the road and how to "Live Life Unleashed." I am happy to have the article I wrote for Women's Adventure Magazine published (the feature in the magazine is different from the online version) in their winter 2012 edition...on newsstands now!


Most of all, I am thrilled that women are searching for more in their life and I'm happy that there is an interest to hit the road and live a nomadic life. It's the best thing I could have done for myself. I have learned more about my myself during these past few years, then I did in all the years in my corporate job.  I recommend this life for anyone that has interest in it.  Our time is so precious, that it's important to go out and live life the way you want, do things you want to do and make a difference in your life as well as lives around you. 

I blog a lot about where I've been and what I've seen, through photographs.  It was nice to be asked to dig deeper and talk about my experience in an emotional way and list things to think about if others have a desire to live on the road.  I will continue to write about my adventures and will not be shy about what I have been though.  I think it's important to take the leap to do what you want, even if there are doubts.  As you will read in the article, I had plenty of doubts at the beginning.  

How will you ever find out if it's right for you if you don't take the leap and do it?

The article includes my photographs including a portrait I took of the talented, Charon Henning.  Above is a photo of me (courtesy of Sheryl Vickers) on the job, taking Charon's portrait during Alumapalooza in Ohio this past June.  It also mentions my photo series, "Bingo Culture."  Most of all, I am just thrilled to share my story with you in the hopes that you will also follow your dream, no matter what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment