Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ventures in Self Photography

So, I read an awesome how-to on self photography on iheartfaces.com.  I follow a good number of fashion bloggers who do their own self photography, and it's just beautiful.  However, I'm still learning on getting the focus right... and I can hardly take myself serious in front of the camera.  That, and I'm the furthest thing from a model.  But, since I was feeling especially cute in my new sandals and skinny jeans tonight, I decided to give it a try.


My first attempt... you can tell I'm not quite feeling this.

DSC_3260r

Better focus, but cut out my feet, and awkward pose...
DSC_3266r

Model? Uh, no...
DSC_3271r

I deem this my most successful shot with the timer.
DSC_3272r

So I gave up and went to the mirror!
  DSC_3274r

DSC_3277r

The shoes are a little large, but I don't think it's too obvious. They were the tiniest 5.5 I could find. I can rarely wear 5s, let alone 5.5s (normally, I'm an adult 3.5/4, children's 2/3)
DSC_3280r

And my "model" face.
DSC_3281r
Top Delia's, Jean Leggings Express, Sandals Target
 



























I'll have to try again with the self photography another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment